Used as a carpet, at the foot of your fireplacer, or as a blanket to bring a warm touch to your sofa or your armchair.
100% Natural Sheepskin and Wool
Tanned accordingly to EU Directives (strictest legislation in the world)
Made in Ireland
Naturally dust mite resistant
Baby soft comfort
**Sheepskin rug is 100% natural. Actual rug might differ slightly from photo**
Dimensions vary: Width- 29" to 34" Length 39" to 51"
Dry clean recommended: For large stains we suggest bringing your rug to a professional cleaner
Hand washing instructions:
1. Use 5mL/1tsp of enzyme & bleach free wool wash per 4L of water
2. Add water with a meximum temperature 100°F/ 38°C
3. Soak rug for a minimum of 30 minutes
4. Squeeze gently so waster runs through all the fibres
5. Remove rug and squeeze out excess water. Do not twist
6. Line dry or lay flat to dry. Do not exposs to direct heat or sunlight
7. Brush rug once while damp and once while dry
8. Shake rug to fluff sheepskin.
9. Woolite is NOT SUITABLE as it contains enzymes