SAD Light Therapy
The Sad Light with two intensity modes, three timer settings, emulates
natural daylight and is commonly used by people who struggle with the
seasonal affective disorder (SAD). The bright white light helps to combat
sunlight deprivation and is ideal to use for dark and short winter days.
- Compact Design.
- Touch control.
- Filters out most of the harmful UV light associated with overexposure to sunlight.
- 2 intensity modes: 100% intensity = 10,000 Lux and 50% intensity = 5,000 Lux.
- 3 timer settings: 10 / 20 / 30 minutes.
- Convenient and easy-to-use with a sleek, space-saving design.
- Size: 24 cm x 14 cm x 1.8 cm (9.45" x 5.59" x 0.71").
- Power: 5-10 W.
- Light: LED.
- USB cable and USB power adapter included.
- USB cable: 1.5M 2.5A.
- Adapter (cUL certification): E467127.
- Input: 100 - 240V / Output: 5V 2.5A.
- Material: PC + ABS.
*This product does not make any medical claims. Please consult a qualified physician before using any bright light system