At Heirloom Linens we are committed to protecting your privacy and do not sell or rent our customers’ Personal Information to any third party. You may request information about how we manage your Personal Information by contacting us at email@example.com.
The www.heirloomlinens.com web site (the “Site”) is owned, operated and maintained by Heirloom Linens Ltd., the entity that operates a retail store in Canada under the name Heirloom Linens. We refer to Heirloom Linens Ltd. as “Heirloom Linens.” We refer to all the foregoing entities collectively as “we”, “us” or “our”. We hope you enjoy using the Site.
Whether you are shopping on-line, by phone or in our retail store, we treat any personal information with the utmost care and consideration. We only collect necessary information to ensure your order can be fully processed and shipped, all other information that may be asked for from time to time is so done on strictly a voluntary basis and is only then used to offer you requested additional services.
- We do not share any of our customer's personal information with any other companies other than to those required to fulfill your requests such as credit card processors and delivery companies.
- We do not retain nor store, credit card information beyond what is required to process your transaction.
- We do not send addressed mail or e-mails without your prior approval to receive such correspondence.
- We do offer a newsletter service as part of our on-line customer service experience. You will be asked if you wish to be notified of upcoming events or to join our newsletter during your checkout process. Joining is completely optional and the default status will require you to select the positive response in order to join. Once you have requested this service you can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the unsubscribe option on the bottom of the email.
- We do monitor traffic patterns throughout our site in order to provide information that will assist us in improving our service to our customers by developing a more streamlined and desirable site. The information collected to achieve this does not contain anything of a personal nature.
- All information provided by you while visiting our site is processed through Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol which transmits the data to our web server in an encrypted format. About SSL Certificates
- Our servers are protected against unauthorized access and this protection is continually reviewed and upgraded to ensure all of its information is secure against new challenges.
If you have any questions or concerns over our security and privacy policies please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Although Heirloom Linens is committed to providing a safe and secure environment, use of this website or its contents is at the sole risk of the user. Heirloom Linens is not to be held liable for any losses or damages you may incur from use or reliance on information contained within this site.
For more information see our Terms and Conditions